Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Physics HW due 9/8:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_TaraM

ST_TaraM

Physics HW due 9/8: Empty
PostSubject: Physics HW due 9/8:   Physics HW due 9/8: EmptyTue 01 Sep 2015, 5:12 pm

Due September 8th:

1.                           Complete module 1 test. Make sure to have a parent sign your test. Remember that it is due Thursday by midnight. You may scan and email it or drop it by my house. J If any parents have questions regarding this, please contact me. Be sure to show all your work.

2.                           Read Module 2 through the On Your Own on page 50.

3.                           Answer Review Questions 1-2.

4.                           Complete Practice Problems 1-5.

5.                           Complete a formal lab write-up for Experiments 1.1 and 1.2. You may combine these into one formal lab if you desire. If it seems simpler to you to write out two separate labs, that is also fine. If you write one lab report, but feel you need to have a two part abstract, that is also fine. (Sarah…I will send you the final data we collected during fourth period so that you will have all the data.) If you need a refresher on the Formal Lab Format, please refer to Physics Lab Format.docx that I have emailed to you.

6.                           Read through experiments 2.1 and 2.3. We will do these in class next week. You do not have to prepare a pre-lab…just make sure to read through them so you are familiar with them.
Back to top Go down

Physics HW due 9/8:
Page 1 of 1