Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Writing HW due Nov. 17th:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_Terri

Writing HW due Nov. 17th: Empty
PostSubject: Writing HW due Nov. 17th:   Writing HW due Nov. 17th: EmptySat 07 Nov 2015, 5:07 pm

Do your homework in the following order: 

1.  Read Macbeth Act IV, p. 60-80.
2.  Go to Shmoop.com and read each summary of Act IV, scenes 1-3.  This will help you better understand what is happening. 
3.  Answer questions on Act IV.  BE SURE TO COPY & PASTE THE QUESTIONS AND THEN ANSWER IN COMPLETE SENTENCES.  NO ONE LINERS…BE SPECIFIC AND DETAILED!
4.  Interpret scene 4.1, ONLY PAGES 63-65, into YOUR modern every day language.
5.  Follow the rubric precisely/TURN IN RUBRIC WITH YOUR HW!
6.  Be sure to include the quote(s) from your quote sheet and modernize it as well (see the example at the bottom of your rubric!)
7.  Come ready to class to discuss Act IV. 
8.  Be working on your projects which are due Dec. 8th!  Due to memorized content, this is NOT SOMETHING you will want to procrastinate on! No Sleep scratch
9.  P.S.  I will not be here for this class as I will be in CO for the birth of my 3rd grandson! cheers   Ms. Carol Leslie will be your sub.  Be SURE TO GIVE HER ALL OF YOUR HOMEWORK! HAPPY THANKSGIVING & ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF WITH YOUR FAMILY! Laughing
10.  SAVE THE DATE:  DEC. 1ST, TUES. WE WILL WATCH MACBETH AT TYLER LESLIE'S HOME.  7:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. YES, YOU WILL GET EXTRA-CREDIT!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1