Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Homework due Dec. 8, 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_KrissyN

Homework due Dec. 8, 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Homework due Dec. 8, 2015   Homework due Dec. 8, 2015 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2015, 11:52 am

* Complete your final "Our Town" projects. 

* Complete the packet on adjectives and adverbs that you received in class. Note that I am emailing you two documents (lists of adjectives) which you can refer to as you do your homework and also keep in your binders for future reference. 

* Also in the email that you have received, you will find the link to a video on literary terms for the short story, "The Gift of the Magi." Please watch this video first, THEN read the story. (Please read the story from the beginning, even though we read much of it in class.)

* Attached to your email is also a document which lists difficult vocabulary words that you will find as you read "The Gift of the Magi." Refer to this list as you read. Underline the words on this list in your text. 

* Answer the "Finding deeper meanings" questions that go along with "The Gift of the Magi." 

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL RIGHT AWAY. You should have already received the email from me that contains the documents you need and the link to the video. If you have not received this email, please let me know right away. 

Have a blessed week!
Back to top Go down

Homework due Dec. 8, 2015
Page 1 of 1