Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Writing HW due Jan. 5th:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_Terri

Writing HW due Jan. 5th: Empty
PostSubject: Writing HW due Jan. 5th:   Writing HW due Jan. 5th: EmptyWed 02 Dec 2015, 2:08 pm

Writing HW due Jan. 5th (IF you decide to do it, which I hope you all do!)

Last year for our novel/essay unit, we read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.  So many of my students from last year loved it so much, when we found out about the new publication of Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman, we all decided we wanted to read that this year!  So exciting!  I would like to highly recommend that for those of you who have not yet read To Kill a Mockingbird to get the book NOW & start reading it!  To Kill a Mockingbird is historical fiction; it is not a difficult read and will be well worth your time as it is an amazingly, superbly written classic!  I believe this will help you to understand Go Set a Watchman all the better. 

1.  I WILL GIVE EXTRA CREDIT TO THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO READ IT AS I DON'T NORMALLY GIVE HOMEWORK OVER THE HOLIDAYS!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ...NO WRITING INVOLVED!  **Yes, for those of you who were in my class last year, go ahead and re-read it and you can get your extra credit too! Smile
2.  All you have to do to claim your extra credit, is to give me a piece of paper stating that you HONESTLY READ THE WHOLE BOOK IN ITS ENTIRETY (TYPED, PLEASE!)
3.  I, __________________, have read Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird in its entirety (honestly!)  Sign it and give it to me on Jan. 5th (our 1st day back to school after Christmas!)  DONE...A FREE 100!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! santa

Hope you will definitely consider reading this book...definitely one of my top 5 all time favorites!
Ms. Terri
Back to top Go down

Writing HW due Jan. 5th:
Page 1 of 1