Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Art Homework 1/19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_ReneeB

Art Homework 1/19 Empty
PostSubject: Art Homework 1/19   Art Homework 1/19 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016, 9:24 pm

For next week:

1. Review the video on 2 point perspective that I posted on the homework page last week. View this before you work on the worksheets, so that you fully understand 2 point perspective.

2. Complete the following:

Remember the ruler is a great tool!

- following the directions, on the photos draw the lines in with colored pencils and label them. Be sure to get all of the lines drawn.

- complete the boxes worksheet. a couple of them are really close to the vanishing points on both sides, so it may be tricky but do your best to draw it the way it should look.

-Watch the following video that explains how to do 2 point perspective letters

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHkqcU-rv4

-Complete the letters

3. In your sketchbook I would like you to complete the letters of your name like the example of the word "Otter" shown in the video above. Don't draw the name small, use the space you have on the page. Do shading and erase the lines that were drawn to get everything in place. 

4. Go to:

http://curkovicartunits.pbworks.com/w/page/29160521/Doodle%20Lab%20Club%20Activity

Scroll down to the geometric maze section. Below that you will see a group of boxes clustered together. Draw that in your sketchbook on a separate page from your name drawing. Be sure to take advantage of the space you have on the page. Figure out the direction a light source would be and do shading to add dimension and interest.

5. Bring your sketchbook, notebooks, pencils, erasers and rulers. We will continue on with perspective and try to finish it so we can move on to our next project.

Have a great week and if anyone has any questions let me know.
Back to top Go down

Art Homework 1/19
Page 1 of 1