Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Writing HW due MONDAY, MARCH 28TH BY 8:00 a.m.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_Terri

PostSubject: Writing HW due MONDAY, MARCH 28TH BY 8:00 a.m.   Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:50 pm

Hey all,
I'm giving you a little extra time to get your homework in this week as I realize that next Sunday is Easter and a celebration of our Lord's resurrection.  I do not want to take away from family time as I realize how important this is to all of us!  However, please do not procrastinate as every week from now on there will be an intense amount of homework due!  And please, NO EXCUSES FOR LATE WORK! 

RESEARCH PAPER Homework #2 due on Monday, March 28th by 8:00 a.m.:

1. Read the following chapters in this SPECIFIC ORDER & DO THIS FIRST!

a. Ch. 2 – Plagiarism – p. 7-12

b. Ch. 9 – Source Cards (MLA) – p. 50-54

c. Ch. 6 – Formulating a Thesis Statement – p. 35-38

d. Ch. 7 – Supporting a Thesis Statement – p. 39-42

2. IN ORDER FOR YOU TO DO A GOOD JOB ON YOUR RUBRIC, YOU NEED TO READ, STUDY & APPLY THE ABOVE CHAPTERS…YES, every single page! This is for your benefit so you can understand the process!  THEN…Follow your Research Paper Homework Rubric #2 PRECISELY!

3.  FROM RUBRIC #2, COPY & PASTE QUESTIONS #1. d., 2, 3, & 4 & THEN TYPE OUT YOUR ANSWERS.  EMAIL TO ME BY MONDAY, MARCH 28TH BY 8:00 a.m.! 

4. Go to the following websites and read; be prepared to discuss in class next week!   
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/01/21/alex-haley-lance-armstrong-of-literature/

http://www.wnd.com/2005/07/31115/ or type into Google:  Alex Haley’s Immaculate Roots

5. Remember to bring your folders with SOURCE CARDS to the Bat Cave on next week; I will be there ready to grade at 8:00 a.m. See you then!  If you don’t get there before my class, give your SOURCE CARDS & FOLDER to me in class and I will grade immediately following class. DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU SEE ME AND GET YOUR SOURCE CARDS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down

Writing HW due MONDAY, MARCH 28TH BY 8:00 a.m.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homework :: Language Arts :: Technical Writing-
Jump to: