Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Homework due March 29, 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_KrissyN

Homework due March 29, 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Homework due March 29, 2016   Homework due March 29, 2016 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016, 12:25 pm

* Finish the analogy worksheet (Analogy worksheet #2)

* Read the three short stories that were handed out in class. ("The Sun Parlor," "Occupation: Conductorette," and "The Dog That Bit People.")

* Write a reading response for each of the three short stories, following the directions that were given in the email that was sent to you. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED THIS EMAIL, you need to let me know right away.

* Look at the peer feedback you received on your autobiographical narrative. Re-write your narrative, taking this feedback into account as appropriate. You might have your own ideas for changes now, too. If so, incorporate those in your second draft. Please bring copies of both your FIRST and SECOND drafts when you come to class on Tuesday. (If you are able to email me your second draft before Monday morning, I will do my best to look at it and give you feedback on it. This will help you get started on your final revisions, which will be due on April 5th. If you are not able to send me your second draft before class on Tuesday, that is OK.)

Have a great week!
Back to top Go down

Homework due March 29, 2016
Page 1 of 1