Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

Chem HW due 12/1:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_TaraM

ST_TaraM

Chem HW due 12/1: Empty
PostSubject: Chem HW due 12/1:   Chem HW due 12/1: EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015, 6:02 pm

Due December 1st:

1.            Take the Module 6 test. It is due Thursday midnight, as usual. If you are still struggling with stoichiometry or any of the module 6 concepts, please let me know. Please make sure to show all your work, as several problems will be worth multiple points.

2.            Read module 7 through the On Your Own on page 219.

3.            Complete Review questions 1-7.

4.            Complete Practice Problems 1-3.

5.            We will complete experiment 6.1 this Thursday (November 19th) at 1:30. If you would like to work extra problems before taking the test, you are welcome to stay after lab and I will be happy to do that. Be sure to bring your prepared pre-lab with you on Thursday. If you are unable to be here this Thursday, you are welcome to complete the lab at home.

6.            Prepare a formal Lab Write-Up once you have completed the lab. It is due the Tuesday we return from Thanksgiving break. (December 1st).

7.            I will be sending the Extra-Credit project for the second quarter in the next couple of days. It will be due the Tuesday that we return from Christmas break.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! 
Back to top Go down

Chem HW due 12/1:
Page 1 of 1