Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homework

2015/16 Tutorial Assignments

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log in  

HW due 2/2/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST_CarolS

HW due 2/2/16 Empty
PostSubject: HW due 2/2/16   HW due 2/2/16 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016, 3:59 pm

Finish green folder sheet if applicable

Grammar: Page 94 – 95; I will email you 2 worksheets dealing with perfect tense verbs since most of you were still confused by it.

A Wrinkle in Time:
Read chapter 4

Look for information about the setting and think about how each of the details you come across about the setting is different than or the same as our reality. Compare and contrast the setting in this sci-fi book with the real world.
Create a two-column chart and sort the details about the setting that you find in the book into the appropriate column. Label one column “Different,” to contrast the sci-fi setting with the real world. Label the other column, “Same,” and use it to keep a list of the details that you find about the setting that are similar to the real world.

Reading Worksheet 2: Answer questions for Chapter 4

Vocab Worksheet 2: finish A, B, and flashcards; Complete Section D – the words can come from units 1 and 2

Spelling Worksheet 2: B and C; Take a spelling test over unit 2 words and have your parent sign and grade it.

Write your own Psalm this week.  Take a day or 2 to pray about what is on your heart and then give it a try.  Look back over the examples I gave you if you are struggling.
Back to top Go down

HW due 2/2/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homework :: Language Arts :: Language Arts I-
Jump to: